Thursday 5 April 2012

a lot of palaver

Mother:  So the Friday and the Saturday nights?

Me: The Thursday and Friday

Mother:  But I thought it's on Friday?

Me:   Yeeesss, but you want to be here for it though, right?

Mother:  So I'll arrive on the Thursday night...

Me:  ...ready for the Friday, yes

Mother:  Right.

Me:   ...

Mother:   It's got rooms available for then

Me:  Ok.

Mother:  Shall I book it?

Me:  That's what we're here for

......

Mother:  Ok, it's asking for an email address?

Me:  Well, give mine:  M..O..O..R..E..5..5.......

Mother:  What are you doing?

Me:  Giving you my email address

Mother:  hold on, start again...

Me:  ...........

*****

Mother:  I've put in my number thing, what's this...

Me: ...3 digit code?

Mother: They're asking for a security 3 digit code.....

Me:  The 3 digit security code on the back of your card.

Mother:  Oh I say.  It's a lot of palaver isn't it?

Me:   You can say that again...


No comments:

Post a Comment